Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve!

Whatcha doingg?
I'm baking home made ginger bread man. :) Making cards & wrapping presents. Will post more pictures soon. Are you excited for Christmas? I'm sooooooooo excited!! It's the day Jesus was born. There's so much more to Christmas than Santa Claus and presents. Don't cha think so? Christmas is all about Jesus! & sharing God's love to those who have yet to know Him as their Savior. :) Amen.

Anyways, may you have a merry berry blessed Christmas, everyone! God bless you and your family. Never stop sharing God's love to the people around you, because God loves them too. Have a joyous and memorable week ahead of you!

Happy blessed birthday Jesus! I love youuu! & I'm nothing without you. Thank you for everything especially dying on the cross for me. Thank you! Thank you! I don't know what I did to deserve your love, all I can say is thank you! & I will give my best in everything I do.Oh yes, I will. HEHE. That's all for now y'all.

Loves,
Debs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your encouragement! ^^