Thursday, August 18, 2011

Months that past by like eh blink of an eye!

Sam's farewell.



Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.  ~Richard Bach



Leonard's surprise birthday



Happy blessed birthday, my dear friend! (:
You've been such a great friend and blessing to me.

 Julyyyy.




Everyday is a gift from God.

March and June.






Hey!

How are you doing?

I have been really busy with birthday parties and farewell celebration. To be honest, life has been really tough for me but God has been helping me out. He never leaves you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13 : 5 says, Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
  never will I forsake you.”

I'm suppose to finish my nutrition course by this month and I only have a week left. And I've 4 segments to finish, I'm currently at segment 2. :( Do keep me in prayer. Thank you for taking your time off to read. Will keep you guys updated soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your encouragement! ^^